CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Splish Splash!!
















It was the perfect day to be outside and get a little sun in. The kids had so much fun playing in the pool. They would run and dive into the pool then just laugh and then do it again and again. Tage even thought it was quite hilarious to chase me around
the yard with a cup full of water to dump on me. Then he would throw the water towards me and then drop the cup and run cause it was my turn to chase him, we did that for a while and once Tage even got lucky one time and drenched my pants. It was a load of fun. Savanna had lots of fun too. She would just chill in the pool cause it was so hot outside. We played all afternoon long and then Savanna dropped dead when we got home. It was a blast.








4 comments:

The Damron's said...

Cute Pics Ivy, and I like the new background too. Anyway we are so glad that you guys are up here now, we will have to get together this weekend and do something- does BArt have to work?

Michelle said...

Hey Ivy and Bart. I went blog surfing and found your blog. I see you guys are in good ol' Richy. I'm jealous!

Looks like you guys are doing fabulous!

Michelle said...

p.s. In case you have no idea who this is...

www.shelle.wordpress.com.

Mary Ellen said...

How fun! I bet you are so glad you are out of Mesquite this summer. But I do miss you every Monday night!!!