CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Manti Temple


Bart and I finally had the opporunity to go out together and what better place to go than the Manti Temple. It is that time of year when the Mormon Miracle Pagent is going on and it was really good. We havent seen the pagent for years and we really enjoyed it. I was able to snap this picture right before the pagent started and I was really happy about it cause it was taken on the cell phone. The pagent was great and I couldnt help but feel the spirit. I am grateful for the sacrafices that the pioneers made so that we in this day have the gospel. I am grateful for our Prophet Joseph Smith. I do so love the gospel and for the wonderful people I have met and for their strong spirits. I don't want to go on and on I just wanted to share a little.

0 comments: