CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Back Home

Well we finally made our way back home to Richfield. We made it here the first day of June. We are so excited to be back and be around all of our family. Although I think the grandparents are more excited about the grandkids being closer than they are of Bart and I, but we are thankful that they are close so that they can be in Tage's and Savanna's lives. I believe the best part of Tage's day is when he gets to walk to Grandmas or Nanas just to visit then walk back home.

Bart is still in the same business, Verizon, and he is traveling a lot more now too so I am extra thankful that I have the family around to be with and go visit. I am staying at home still with the kids and being able to roam about where ever has been nice. We go visit the 'cousins' as Tage puts it and it has been fun. We are thankful to be here in Richfield and are thankful that the kids will have our families in their lives as they grow, I know that I missed being here close to family and am grateful that we are back again. I do miss mesquite and the friends that we made there but we are looking forward to the new chapter of our Book of Life that we have now started.

1 comments:

Christal said...

Ivy! I am so glad to hear you are back home! We NEED to get together and hang out! The kids would love it! When your grandma told me, I was so excited! So.. give me a call! Where are you living and what are the plans? I saw Bart, did he tell you hi for me! Anyways.. have I mentioned that I am so excited for you to be back here, well I am! Talk to you later!