CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Another Year Gone By

Tage started preschool this year, so we decided to go the elementary school for picture day and get his and Savanna's picture taken. I think they turned out pretty cute. I have included last years picture of the kids that I took so everyone can see how much they have grown up and changed. I can't believe that it has been a year since the last pictures were taken, times goes by way too fast. Enjoy :)





First 2007.....Second 2008








First 2007......Second 2008








3 comments:

The Beals said...

Hey Ivy! I came across your blog.. thought I would say hey! Its been a while! Hope your doing good! Adorable family!

Mary Ellen said...

Savanna is so cute- it is crazy how fast they change. We scraped last night and wished you were there. I hope you all are doing great!

French Family said...

So, next to my kids, yours are the cutest ;) I love the little cute ribbon in Banna's hair!