CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

"I do Gymnastics"























For the past several weeks Tage has been taking some gymnastic classes. He enjoyed it a lot! So much in fact that he had to remind me daily that he went to gymnastics. As you can see from the pictures that he learned some fun stuff, I am not sure what everything is called that he learned, but they all do have a name. The last day was Wednesday, October 29th, and the parents were invited to stay and watch the kids do everything they learned, it was somewhat chaotic....kids figity, younger siblings running around, parents walking everywhere to take pictures...and then Tage decided to run over to me and give me a hug everytime he finished an action, with much excitement, I might add. It was fun to watch him be so excited about something. I just looked over the pictures and some are out of order and I belive one even has a duplicate, oh well I guess we all can't be perfect. :)

2 comments:

Teri said...

That looks like tage is having so much fun!!! I really am excited to start Meili into some extra curricular activities but unsure to what she would be happiest and able to do. But anyways, Tage looks like he is great and enjoys what he is doing and a great way to release all the energy kids have.

ryan and berni said...

IVY!! How are you? I'm so glad you got in touch with me. You have the cutest fam and Tage looks just like you! We will totally keep in touch! Love ya california buddy.

Berni