CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Workin at the Car Wash

The other day before it got too hot Bart decided and was nice enough to wash and detail my car, it was a rare moment in time, because Bart was actually at home this day. Tage and Savanna also decided that they would help.


Bart and Tage givin the car a good wash. I dont think the headlights have ever been so clean.


Tage and Savanna doin some washin. They did a great job and were a big help to their daddy.

This is just Banna suds in it up to wash some more. This was like the only smile I got before she kept saying "cold, cold" and by then she was over it, but it was still a little fun for them and I appreciated it a lot.

2 comments:

The Damron's said...

So cute,Maybe I should have brought my car over too.

The Beals said...

Hey!! I found your blog.. off of.. oh someones! Hope you don't mind! Your kids are super cute! So fun! Visit us at babblinbeals.blogspot.com
Chelsey (Torgerson) Beal