CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Just an Update

Hey Everyone, thought I would give an update of the family.. I guess I will start with Savanna, she is needless to say, our little monster! She climbs up on everything, she gets into all the cabinets, she is just the biggest stinker in the world, but oh my gosh does she make us laugh! She just has the sillest expressions with her face and head and she smirks kind of devilish like, we just start rolling. Now for Tage, we did get him started in Karate classes. He said he had so much fun, but he said that all the other kids have a different color belt than he does, like it hurt his feelings cause his was different so we just told him that he has to work really hard and do what he was supposed to do then he could get the same color belt. He's eyes got wide and then he practiced with Bart. Tage did take a little trip last weekend. My mom and grandparents were headed down to Henderson to visit my Aunt Sheila and asked if they could take Tage with them. I said of course you can. He had a great time, brought lots of stuff back, and he talks about it all the time. Bart is doing really well at work, so well in fact that he was able to win a big 42 inch tv at the end of last year, lets just say he was WAY excited!!! Now for me, things are going good. I am at the moment trying to get the kids' scrapbook caught up, its fun to look at all the pictures and remember what was going on. I am still watching kids and I am still liking it and being home with my kids.

1 comments:

The Damron's said...

Hey Ivy,
Super cute blog again, I love getting updates. We have made some plans for Easter so I will give you a call or call me and hopefully we can get these kids together for an Easter egg hunt in the sand dunes or something. Anyway talk to you later,love ya, Becca